Saturday 3 March 2018

Banksy Samples for Bee Crafty

Hello!

For my post on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog this week I am sharing the samples I made for the recent Banksy shows that Sam did on HOCHANDA.

I used the new brick art board painted it with acrylic paints and then dripped rainbow colours from the top using water to help them flow.  The sunburst and rain drop d'inkables were added with sparkle paste and the Girl Watering Aerial was stamped directly onto the board then the sentiment stamped and cut out before adding...


I used the keyhole style door hanger for my next MDF project.  Dylusions paints were added with a brayer to put on layers of colour.  Then I used some of the texture backgrounds with archival inks and the circle d'inkable with white gesso before stamping Caught in the Rain in black.  The sentiment was then stamped onto card and cut out in one block before adding to the door hanger...


My third MDF was using the new notebook style so I decided to keep it white like a piece of paper.  I brushed on some touches of black around the edges before adding black stencilling with the chevrons d'inkable. The Zebra was stamped using black ink and then one of the sentiments added after being cut into sections...


For this card I firstly stamped the Fallen Angel onto watercolour card using white embossing powder.  Then I added sparkle pen in shades of blue before splashing water on to create a cloudy effect.  The star d'inkable was used with silver starlight paint and then the sentiment stamped onto silver card with white embossing powder...


I used my gelli plate to create the background for this card.  The d'inkables metal alpha and regular dots were used before stamping on Ghetto Rat.  The sentiment was added with some distress ink around the edges to highlight it...


For my final card I used distress oxide inks to create a background layering the colours with spritzes of water. Some stamping was also added using the Bark Positive backdrop stamp.  I used the same inks with both the feather d'inkables then stamped Little Friends in brown Versafine then covered with clear embossing powder.  I stamped and cut up the sentiment before adding it to the front of the card...


Here are the links to the products used...

* MDF
* Banksy Caught in the Rain
* Banksy Fallen Angel
* Banksy Ghetto Rat
* Banksy Little Friends
* Banksy Girl Watering Aerial
* Banksy Zebra
* Backdrops - Soapy Bubbles Positive
* Backdrops - Bubble Wrap Positive
* Backdrops - Bark Positive
* D'inkable - Circles
* D'inkable - Regular Dots
* D'inkable - Feather 1
* D'inkable - Feather 2
* D'inkable - Sunburst
* D'inkable - Drops
* D'inkable - Metal Alpha
* D'inkable - Stars
* D'inkable - Chevrons

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment