Thursday 13 July 2017

A bit of Christmas for Leonie Pujol

Hello!

I am here today to share a few of the design team samples that I made for todays shows on HOCHANDA with Leonie Pujol.  These are previously released Christmas stamps, embossing folders and dies, and include some of my all time favourites!

Looking at these samples all together I realise that I must have been having a bit of a silver moment!!

 
The last time I made samples with this set I made it totally non Christmassy so this time I decided to go full on winter village!
I started by creating the background using Leonie's sparkle pens, the 'Softly Falling' folder and silver gilding wax.  I also used the same folder with a piece of white card to create the snow with a hint of blue distress ink.  The houses and snowman are from 'Welcome Home' and were coloured using illustrator pens with some clear sparkle overlay pen on the top.  The sentiment is from the 'Christmas Greetings' set.
 

 
This next card I made with one of my favourite stamps, 'Fairy Godmother'.  I love her because the wings come separately so she can be a girl or a fairy or an angel!  The background was very simple because I wanted the angel to be the focal point and also create a contrast with the colours, so I used coredinations darks card with the 'Scribbly Wishes' folder and used silver gilding wax to create the highlights.  The angel was stamped and cut out, then coloured using illustrator pens for the face and sparkle pens for the rest of her.  The sentiment was from the 'Christmas Greetings' again and was heat embossed with silver powder. 

 
This final card is quite a bit different!  This was to highlight the beautiful 'Entwined Cross' dies so I cut out the base and then the circle cross in different colours to layer up together.  The background was created using the 'Festive Foliage' stamp with white embossing powder and the card was centura pearl precious metals.

Leonie will be on today (Thursday 13th July) at 8am, 12pm and 4pm and I am sure she will have loads of fab demos planned, plus there will be lots of inspiration from the other design team members too!

Have a lovely day,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment