Thursday 9 February 2017

Leonie One Day Special: Hearts Galore!

Hello!

I am back today with my new design team samples for the latest Leonie Pujol one Day Special on HOCHANDA.  Excellent deals are to be had on a range of dies, stamps and stencils and for this special sale the design team used a variety to show how so many of Leonie's products can be used together...




There are shows today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm over on the channel...

  • SKY 663 (24/7)

  • FREEVIEW 85 (24/7)

  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

  • Or take a look online at...

    https://www.hochanda.com/

    I apologise for my lack of post on Monday this was due to unexpected family events, so I will be posting my other HunkyDory samples at a later date!

    Thank you for looking,

    Jane x



    No comments:

    Post a Comment