Friday 9 September 2016

Even more Leonie samples!!

Hello again!

It has been quite a busy week with the children going back to school, including 2 of mine starting new schools (1 primary and 1 secondary) so I haven't had much of a chance to create something new for the blog (even though I have loads of things I want to start on!).  So for the final post of the week I thought I would show you the remaining projects from the last Leonie launch...



I wanted to make a reasonably simple card that was also funky and bright and the tree stamp was perfect for this.  It has been stamped, coloured and cut out and I decided to stick it on with a slight lean to make it a bit more quirky!  The sentiment is from the previous launch and stamped directly onto the cardstock.  I purposefully chose a mix of bright colours to give the card a contemporary feel.

The next card has a bit more of a traditional feel...




When I saw the wreath I knew that I wanted to create a door for it to hang on!  The door is created using kraft card embossed with a textures wood grain folder and then coloured by spritzing some scribbled aqua markers and rubbing the card into it.  I also created panels and a letter box by using some square and rectangular dies.  The wreath had extra depth added by blending the different greens with some yellow in patches using the glitter pens.  The sentiment is again from the last collection as all the stamps, dies and folders in Leonie's collections mix and match really well.

I am hoping that the bad weather expected on Saturday will give me the opportunity to get some mixed media crafting done so I am planning to have a new project blogged on Monday!!

Have a great weekend whatever the weather,

Jane x 


No comments:

Post a Comment