Sunday 24 July 2016

And the winner is...

Hello all!

I hope you enjoyed the Leonie launch shows with the new mixed media dies and stamps.

Thank you all for the comments that were left throughout the 24 hours and also to my new follower and all the extra people who popped by to take a look!

I have numbered the posts in the order they appeared to me at the end of the time period and then used a random number generator to choose the winner...



And the winner is... Junie W!!!!!!!

Please can you send me an e mail with your full name and postal address Junie and I will send your prize out ASAP - janeiow.brown@talktalk.net

Thank you once again to all who came to have a look or entered, hopefully I will be able to do more giveaways in the coming months.

This week I will be posting different samples from the shows on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so I hope you are able to pop back for a look,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment