Friday 29 July 2016

A few more Leonie samples...

Hello!

This is my final post for the moment of samples from the latest Leonie Pujol launch shows as next week I have some other projects that I need to show you, so today I thought I would share a few photos of some of the other projects that I made for the shows...

 
This card was made using the mosaic die and the pieces were coated with glossy accents.  The spin die was also used to create a bubble type effect in the background.

 
I used the waste from the flower dies to create a stencil effect on my box then used a mix of gilding flakes and glitter to make the different layers of my very decadent flower topper!  To go in the box I used the heart dies with some shrink plastic which I coloured with alcohol ink, to make a pair of earrings.


I also wanted to create a very mixed media feel card.  Dylusions ink sprays were used to create the background colours then the mixed media texture stamps were added with tonal inks.  The heart background was die cut in gold then cut into sections to add as a main feature.  The other hearts were cut from mount board and embossed with glittery gold powder.  Finally the word was stamped from the sentiment stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the different samples and that they have given a little inspiration.  The other design team members will also be sharing ideas on their blogs, all of which you can find in the side bar of this post (Barnsley Crafter; Katrina's Crafting Blog; Cake Coffee Craft.)

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment