Monday 30 May 2016

Mixed Media Monday: 'A Father...'

Hello!

I am popping on a quick post as I am off to a Bank Holiday street fair to sell my wares today!!

I still wanted to post a project so thought that I put this plaque on that I have made to take to the fair.  I am really quite bad at remembering to make things for the various celebrations throughout the year but I have remembered that it is Father's Day during June so thought I would make a couple of little plaques to help celebrate the lovely things many father's do.  I would also like to enter this into the That's Crafty challenge, The Sea...


The main stamp set is from Creative Expressions and contains both the lighthouse and the sentiment.  The rocks are connected to the lighthouse but I cut mine off once stamped plus added in a few more.

The plaque is painted using starlight paints from Imagination and the birds and clouds are stamped and embossed using stamps from Leonie Pujol (Kaleidoscope Dreams)...


The lighthouse and rocks are coloured using Spectrum Aqua pens and then coated with glossy accents...


I love the sentiment as I think it is really heartfelt without being too sugary.  This was cut out with a label die (Stampin'Up!) and then some distress ink added...


Hopefully the weather will be like the sky in this plaque for the street fair!! 

I will be back tomorrow with a design team sample from Leonie Pujol's new stamp range.  I hope you have a lovely start to your week,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment