Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wonderful Wednesday - Past Creations

Hello again,

I am really pleased this week as I was chosen by the Mixed Media World Challenge Blog as the winner for their December challenge!  If you have a moment do please pop over to their site via one of the links on the side, their design team produce some fantastic mixed media work that is great inspiration.

For that challenge I made a paper mache wall hanging in shades of grey, black and white with a fairy theme, so because I am still not feeling 100% at the moment and have not done any new crafting I thought I would instead share with you some previous wall hangings that I have made...




I am hoping that by the end of the week I will be feeling back to normal, if not I will have to go hunting through some more photos!

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment