Saturday 28 April 2018

Thank You Cards for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing some quick thank you cards that I have made ready to give out to my son's teachers at the end of the year (this is unnaturally organised for me!!).  I have chosen the colours to match the notebooks that I have made for them...


I wanted cards that would be quite quick to make but also effective so chose to create backgrounds using the distress oxide inks.  I then added some script stamping and Wildflower 1 in the matching distress colours before using Wildflower 2 and one of the Everyday Sentiments in black to really stand out.

Here are the products used:

* Beautanicals - Wildflower 1, Wildflower 2
* Backdrops - XL Script
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1
* Distress Oxide Ink pads

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment