Wednesday 30 November 2016

Hegdehog Delight!

Hello!

I have recently been very lucky to have been given some brand new stamps to try out some projects with :)
The stamps are from LC Designs (Little Claire) who are a lovely company making clear stamps plus a range of card/paper accessories.  I have, over the years, bought stamps from the company when I have seen them at various craft shows so I was really excited to have a play with these!

This new stamp set has an outline hedgehog that can have words added to it, plus there are some other elements on the set as well.

Here are a couple of cards that I made using the set...

 
For this card I cut out the stamped leaves and coloured them before coating in glossy accents. The hedgehog image was stamped then the word added and for this card I decided to add my own prickles! 


On this card I decided to use the tree trunk element from the stamp set along with the hedgehog, this time the word become the prickles!  I wanted a printed look so coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol pens.

Here is an idea of some of the other elements on the set...


To see more the website for LC Designs is... http://www.mylcdesigns.co.uk/

To get up to date info about events and products, plus inspiration their blog is...
http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

I will be back tomorrow with my project post for the Altered Eclectics Challenge blog, so I hope you will come by to see what mixed media I have been up to!

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment