Monday 7 November 2016

For the Love of Stamps...

Hello!

As promised I am back with a few more of the samples that I made as part of the Hunkydory 'For the Love of Stamps' design team...



This first project was created using the 'Tons of Fun' stamp set.  I wanted to create something a bit different so used a project from the Big Score board project CD and my score board with centura pearl to create this gift card holder.  I loved those elephants and wanted to show their cuteness in quite a simple way so just coloured and cut them out in different combinations before sticking them onto the various pages.


This next card was to showcase the 'Unicorn Dreams' stamp set but I wanted to do a bit of a different colour scheme.  The background was created using spray inks then the unicorns were stamped, coloured and die cut along with one of the sentiments before having glitter added around the edges for that extra magical sparkle!

 
Finally I have a stepper card made with the 'It's Wine O'Clock' set.  For the pictures I used gilding flakes and for the sentiments gold embossing powder as I wanted to make an elegant black and gold card that would be ideal for many celebrations such as anniversaries or birthdays.
 
I loved working with these stamp sets and they stamped out really well with a variety of mediums and techniques.  If you didn't get a chance to catch the shows at the weekend I am sure that they remain for a period of time on the Create and Craft website so do take a look for more ideas if you like the stamps.
 
Thank you for coming by and I hope you will come back again soon,
 
Jane x 

No comments:

Post a Comment