Thursday 17 November 2016

A bit of mixed media dies and stamps...

Hello!

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of posts, I have been very busy though crafting for the design teams ad also preparing for a couple of Christmas craft fairs so my blog went a bit by the wayside :(

However I am back today to show you some of the new samples that I made for Leonie Pujol's One Day Special that started last night and continues today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm.  It is some of the previously released stamps and dies but at fantastic prices!!
Here are a couple of the samples that I made with a selection of the Mixed Media stamps and dies...

 
I really love the flower dies as I am always putting die cut flowers on projects but these are that bit different having a more funky and fantasy feel!  I decided to really go full on for this card and wanted it to be bright and sparkly.  The background was created by stamping the flowers and then heat embossing with clear powder.  Then I added Leonie's sparkle pens, blending them together at the joins before adding some of the text stamps in black to really stand out.  The die cut flowers were also coloured using the sparkle pens before being stacked up then a sentiment added.
 
 
For this card I wanted to create something a bit different so only used the lips from the die set.  Each set of lips was coloured using Spectrum Illustrator pens then coated with glossy accents.  The background was created using Aqua Markers on the mixed media texture stamps and then finally one of the word ribbons was used around the edge.
 
These were great fun to make and I will be back tomorrow with a couple of the new samples I made using the entwined heart dies.
 
A quick reminder that when I reach 50 followers I will be having a giveaway of some crafty goodies, including some of the dies that are on the shows today, so if you are not already a follower I would be really pleased if you would click on the button over on the left hand side :)  Here is the prize I will be giving away from a special post...
 
 
 
I hope you have a lovely day,
 
Jane x 


No comments:

Post a Comment