Wednesday 5 October 2016

Leonie One Day Special Launch!

Good evening all!

Tonight is the night and to mark the start of a brand new collection of stamps and embossing folders by Leonie Pujol I am posting a couple of the projects that I made as part of the design team...

 
 
This first project was made to show that even though this range is aimed at Christmas you can always adapt the products for other occasions!  This plaque was a Tando mixed media board which I covered with a piece of card that I had embossed with one of the folders and sanded back to reveal the pattern and give a bit of a distressed look.  The other pieces were stamped, cut out and coloured with Spectrum Aqua pens.

 
 
This next project I loved as the angel was one of my favourites!  Again I embossed the paper that was applied to the board bunting and this time used gilding wax to bring out the pattern.  The angel wings were made from Angelina fibres and the angels coloured and coated with sparkle pen before cutting them out and sticking them on.
 
The other team members will also have blog posts with more inspiration so do please pop over to them for a look and leave them some lovely comments...
 
 
As well as tonight there are more shows tomorrow at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm on HOCHANDA...
 
SKY 663 (24/7)
 
FREEVIEW 85 (24/7)
 
FREESAT 817 (24/7)
 
Hopefully you will be able to have a look as I am sure Leonie will have lots of inspirational demonstrations to show us all!
 
Jane x

 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment