Thursday 27 October 2016

Decadent Drawers!

Hello!

It is day 2 of the Big Score shows on HOCHANDA (9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm) so I thought I would share another of my design team samples...

 
This was a really fun project to make, and although a bit more time consuming due to the size it is quite a simple construction.  It is also cleverly designed so that you can have as many or few drawers as you would like.
I have used the new Decadence A3 Centura Pearl and chose different patterns to have a variety on my drawers...
 
 
 
Again the card is so beautiful that plain drawers would look lovely but I always like to do a bit more decoration!  The small flowers are from the Country Garden Collection and the flourishes from the Butterfly Lullaby Collection.  The flowers on top are made using Sheenas perfect partners, A Rosy Outlook...
 
 
All the decorations were made using white Sheena stamping card, stamped with Sepia Versafine and coloured with Tea Dye distress ink.
 
I have really enjoyed using the board and DVD to make these projects and am already planning how I can make extra special boxes for Christmas this year.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the shows :)
 
Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment