Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wonderful Wednesday: A sneak peek...

Hello!

I hope you are having lovely weather wherever you are and have been able to enjoy it :)

Unfortunately I haven't quite managed to complete my mixed media canvas as it required a lot of drying time (I had used quite a lot of Paverpol!), but I am sure it will be ready for Friday.

However I have another mixed media project to show today, but only a little sneak peek as it is made with some of the products that are part of the new Leonie Pujol mixed media dies launch which are a One Day Special this Friday (22nd July) on HOCHANDA at 8pm. 
There will also then be programmes throughout Saturday (9am, 12pm, 4pm & 7pm) with lots of samples, demos etc.

So here are a couple of pictures to tease you...



You can watch HOCHANDA online at https://www.hochanda.com/

Or

  • SKY 663 (24/7)

  • FREEVIEW 39 (6am - 9pm)

  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)

  • I will be back with my completed canvas on Friday morning, then a special launch post at 8pm to show some of the complete samples made for the show, hope to see you there!

    Jane x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment