Friday 17 June 2016

Funtastic Friday: A Few Quick Cards...

Hello!

Today I thought I would show you something a bit different to what I would normally make, some quick and simple cards.

I really enjoy making cards and other projects using lots of products, techniques and layers, but when I am selling cards at craft fairs I often need items that are quick to produce so that they can be competitively priced.  I have a collection of stamps from Little Claire that are ideal for this as they are quite small and often just need a bit of inky background and a quick mat and layer.

The first one to show you is using a silhouette stamp onto a distress ink background with a piece of glitter acetate over the top...


The second card is also using a Little Claire stamp, this time a wavy one!  It was stamped in black Versafine, then a little bit of colouring before adding distress ink to the top and bottom, then some glossy accents added to the cats...


The final card is using a stamp and die set from Altenew that was a free gift recently on the cover of a craft magazine.  Two flowers were stamped and die cut and the third stamped straight onto the card...


I will be making more variations of these in the future, but for Monday I will be aiming to create a very textured, mixed media piece using some new products that I have received this week!

Hopefully I will see you back here then,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment