Tuesday 31 May 2016

Design Team Tuesday: 'Hello' Card


Hello again!

I am back again with a card that was on the HOCHANDA launch shows last week when Leonie launched her latest range of rubber stamps.

This card was the first sample I made when I received the stamps and I immediately knew that this was one of the cards that I wanted to make...


This was created using the 'Just Be' stamp set and the 'Flight of Fancy Background'.

The background was created using the background stamp with clear embossing powder then blending colour cloud inks over it.

The branches were stamped and embossed in white powder onto heat resistant acetate so that they could be cut out yet still show the background behind them.

All the other components were stamped onto card using white embossing powder then coloured with the same inks as the background.

I really love these colours and thought that the white made a bit of an alternative to using darker colours for a change.  I think it gives it a more spring like feel!

I will be back tomorrow with something very different, an altered art project for the Altered Eclectics challenge blog design team,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment