Friday 29 April 2016

Funtastic Friday: Daisy Card

Hello, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend!

Today I have a floral card for you featuring one of my favourite flowers, the daisy.

I am entering this project into the following challenges...

* Tuesday Morning Sketches #349
* Die Cutting Diva's - April's Symbols (daisies &/or diamonds)

I started by creating my daisies.  Using Heartfelt Creations 'Delightful Daisies' stamp and die set I first stamped the daisies and leaves using Versafine.  I am trying to get into the habit of making extra to what I need so that I have a stash ready for other times...


Then I used the die to cut the stamped images out...
Once cut out I used memento inks and sponge daubers to colour the leaves and add a slight tint of colour to the flowers.  These were then shaped and stuck together and a dazzler added to the centre of each daisy.
Next I die cut some circles to create the sketch layout and attached these to some Heartfelt Creations paper from the Peacock Paisley pad...
The flowers were then added to the circles using glue gel and a sentiment stamped and cut out using the pierced flag dies from Sue Wilson.  Finally the whole piece was mounted onto white card using foam tape...




A very spring like card!
I will be back on Sunday with a special extra post!  Have a lovely weekend.
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment